Here are the chorizo’s and salami. I cured 80% of them with a starter culture (Bactoferm LM-52) which adds the requisite tang that is present in salami. the other 20% I didn’t add any culture whatsoever. After doing a tasting comparing the two, we came to the conclusion that we preferred the non cultured salami and chorizo. Much more full bodied yet had delicate nuances of the spices that were not as present with the cultured sausages. Here are the results. p7070024.JPG